Chatter Around the World is a curated weekly update of articles related to economics, investing, dividends and personal finance. In these weekly updates, I also capture my blog updates and news related to my portfolio holdings.
Let’s dive into the links that caught my attention this week.
Updates from My Portfolio Holdings
- [AAPL] Apple won’t do major iPhone redesigns every two years anymore
- [GE] GE seeks sale of remaining Hyundai Capital stake
- [QCOM] STMicroelectronics Collaborates with Qualcomm on Sensors for Smart Mobile Devices
- A Dozen Things I’ve Learned from Elon Musk About Business and Investing by 25iq
- Before you start investing do these three things by My Own Advisor
- (Canada) Finance ministers reach agreement on expanding CPP from CBC
- U.K. Backs Brexit as Cameron Resigns After Historic Rupture from Bloomberg
- U.S.-style housing crash could cost Canada’s banks $11.7 billion: Moody’s from BNN
- Dividend Raises & Cuts – Week of Jun 20, 2016 by Dividend Growth Info
- 20 Highest Yielding NASDAQ And NYSE Dividend Achievers by Dividend Yield
- Answers To The Hardest Decision-When Do I Sell A Stock? by Chuck Carnevale via SA
- Five Common Mistakes Dividend Investors Make – My Self Assessment by Dividends in Hand
Dividend Stock Analysis
- [DEO] Diageo Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Investor
- [IBM] International Business Machines Corp Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
- [PSX] Phillips 66 Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
Looking for investment ideas? I curate interesting finds and promising investment ideas regularly on this Pinterest board. Follow for daily updates.
Have a wonderful weekend!