Baby R2R

Hi all,

I wanted to announce that last week my wife and I welcomed a baby girl in our family. Both mother and baby are doing great and I couldn’t be happier πŸ™‚ As first time parents, we have a lot of learning and adapting to do with our day-to-day lifestyle. Regular followers will see decreased activity on the blog and social media accounts as I will be spending more time away from the screen in the coming days.

Normal service should resume in a couple of weeks πŸ™‚




70 thoughts on “Baby R2R

  1. Congratulations R2R. Parenthood is a great experience. Actually, 80% of it is a beating, but the remaining 20% more than makes up for it.

    Good luck sleeping for the next few weeks/months/years.


  2. Congratulations R2R! You are in for an exciting and rewarding time. She will give you extra motivation to retire early so you can spend more time with her. My babies are all grown up and out of the house.



  3. Congrats!
    We’d like baby pictures πŸ™‚

    It’s understanding, having kids change everything. πŸ™‚ more time with the little one, they don’t stay small forever, enjoy your time with them!
    Again, congrats!

  4. Congrats to the R2R family! Time flies by so quickly so make sure you take every opportunity to spend as much time with the family. Other things can wait.

    • They grow up so fast and change quickly. Its something that I am conscious about — that I want to make sure I dont take the time with my family for granted and want to enjoy & be present both physically and mentally.


  5. Congrats Sabeel. I’m happy for you and your wife. What a blessing my friend.
    Take care of the girls and welcome in being a parent. Your life will change forever.
    All the best and enjoy. Take care.

  6. Congratulations! This is great news — parenthood is a blessing and a great responsibility. All the best to you and your wife and, of course, baby r2r!

    FerdiS, DivGro

  7. IH says:

    Or we’ll see increased blogging activity from you because you’re not getting any sleep ;-). Seriously though, congrats R2R.

  8. Congrats on baby R2R! Glad to hear both mom and baby are healthy and doing well. I’ve been there before so totally understand that your blogging will slow down a bit for while.

    Enjoy every moment my buddy…it is true what they say, “it goes by fast!” My daughter is turning 7 this year. It seems just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital. πŸ™‚


  9. Congratulations, R2R — so happy for you! Take care and enjoy the times spent with your wife and baby girl. The blog can wait!

    FerdiS, DivGro

    • Thanks for the wishes, FerdiS.
      The three weeks just flew by and now Im back to work and trying to get back into the routine. So much more motivated to achieve FI faster and spend more time with family. I need more aggressive goals πŸ™‚


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *