Welcome to my monthly passive income update for November 2015. This is part of the scorecard series where I track my dividends and other sources of passive income. I also include changes and updates related to my investment portfolio during the month – showing the growth of my dividends going forward.
Passive Income Update
Passive income for the month of November 2015 was C$675.13 The passive income comprised of US$382.79 and C$162.19 (exchange rate is US$1 = C$1.34). Passive income difference is 0.20% QoQ and 29.67% YoY.
With this, my passive income YTD is $6,925.35. As noted at the end of Sep 2015, we have already achieved our annual goal of earning $5,500 in passive income. The income being generated now is extra gravy on the goal and will help us guide towards higher goals next year.
Passive income contributing entities:
- Apple Inc (AAPL)
- AT&T Inc (T)
- Cineplex Inc (CGX.TO)
- Inter Pipeline Ltd (IPL.TO)
- Kinder Morgan Inc (KMI)
- Main Street Capital (MAIN)
- Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI)
- Realty Income Corp (O)
- RioCan REIT (REI.UN.TO)
- The Jean Coutu Group (PJC.A.TO)
- BMO Aggregate Bond Index ETF (ZAG.TO)
- iShares Canadian Financial Monthly Income Fund (FIE.A.TO)
- Scotia Diversified Monthly Income Fund (mutual fund)
- Advertising revenue from this blog
- Interest on cash
- MBNA Smartcash cashback credit card
- Seeking Alpha – 3 new articles published
The breakdown of my passive income contributing entities: dividends from stocks and funds totaled $310.11 and other passive income totaled $365.02. Read more about why I consider this as passive income in Passivity Index post.
November saw dividend increase announcement from the following in my current holdings.
November was a really busy month in my portfolio with more than usualy amount of purchases. We initiated/added to the following stocks
- Kinder Morgan Inc (KMI) – 2 shares DRIPped
- Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) – 1 share DRIPped
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM)
That’s all folks! Hope you had a great November as well. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments or concerns below. I love hearing from the readers.
Disclosure: My full list of holdings is available here.