Chatter Around the World is a curated weekly update of articles related to economics, investing, dividends and personal finance. In these weekly updates, I also capture my blog updates and news related to my portfolio holdings.
Image Source: Bloomberg
New Blog Posts
Let’s dive into the links that caught my attention this week.
Updates from My Portfolio Holdings
- [ADM] Archer Daniels Midland (NYSE:ADM): Q2 EPS of $0.60 misses by $0.06; revenue of $17.19B (-20.0% Y/Y) misses by $3.68B
- [AGU] Agrium Q2 EPS of $4.90 beats by $0.12; revenue of $6.99B (-4.8% Y/Y) misses by $300M
- [BCE] BCE Q2 EPS of $0.87 in-line; revenue of $5.33B (+2.1% Y/Y) beats by $20M
- [GE] GE preps industrial-strength cloud of its own
- [IMG.TO, IAG] IAMGOLD (NYSE:IAG): Q2 EPS of -$0.08 misses by $0.01; revenue of $226.5M (-2.1% Y/Y) misses by $6.61M
- [MAIN] Main Street raises dividend by 3%; up 6% YoY
- [MG.TO, MGA] Magna International Q2 EPS of $1.29 beats by $0.11; revenue of $8.13B (-8.8% Y/Y) beats by $40M
- [OHI] Omega Healthcare Investors Q2 FFO of $0.77 beats by $0.03; revenue of $163.1M (+69.5% Y/Y) beats by $3.25M
- [OHI] Omega Healthcare guides above consensus
- [QCOM] Qualcomm to Acquire xDSL and G.fast Networking Technology Provider Ikanos
- America’s elite: An hereditary meritocracy from The Economist
- The Recency Effect & Investors by Barry Ritholtz
- Canadian Dividend All-Star List – July 2015 Update by Dividend Growth Investing & Retirement
- Dividend Champions For August 2015 by David Fish via SA
- Why isn’t my dividend ETF’s payout growing? from The Globe And Mail
Dividend Stock Analysis
- [BMO] Bank of Montreal Dividend Stock Analysis 2015 by Roadmap2Retire via SA
- [BNS] Bank of Nova Scotia Dividend Stock Analysis 2015 by Roadmap2Retire via SA
- [CLX] The Clorox Company Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
- [KO] The Coca-Cola Company Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
- [UNH] UnitedHealth Group Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Investor
Have a wonderful weekend!
Have Roadmap2Retire delivered to your inbox by subscribing to this mailing list. You will receive daily digest emails only when new articles are published. Your email confidentiality is guaranteed and will never be shared with 3rd party spammers. You will also be able to unsubscribe anytime. Click here to subscribe.