Chatter Around the World is a curated weekly update of articles related to economics, investing, dividends and personal finance. In these weekly updates, I also capture my blog updates and news related to my portfolio holdings.
Image Source: TopForeignStocks.com
New Blog Posts
Let’s dive into the links that caught my attention this week.
Updates from My Portfolio Holdings
- [AAPL] Apple Pay launches in Britain
- [BNS] Scotiabank to Acquire Citigroup’s Retail and Commercial Banking Operations in Panama and Costa Rica
- [GE] GE reports Q2 earnings; revenue of $32.75B (+1.5% Y/Y) beats by $4.05B; EPS of $0.28 in-line
- [JNJ] Johnson & Johnson Reports 2015 Second-Quarter Results; rev $17.79B (-8.8% YoY); EPS $1.71 (beat by $0.03)
- [KMI] Kinder Morgan Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.49 Per Share; rev $3.6B (-12.2% YoY), EPS $0.15 (miss by $0.04)
- [KMI] Kinder Morgan to invest $3.3B in Northeast Energy Direct pipeline project
- [MG.TO, MGA] Magna Enters Into Agreement to Acquire Getrag
- [OHI] Omega Announces Twelfth Consecutive Increase in Its Quarterly Common Stock Dividend
- [QCOM] EU opens two antitrust probes into Qualcomm
- [WFC] Wells Fargo & Co Posts Lower Earnings In Q2 But Meets EPS Expectations; rev $21.3B (+1.1 YoY, miss by $390M); EPS $1.03 (inline)
- Bank of Canada lowers overnight rate target to 1/2 per cent from Bank of Canada
- Buybacks and the S&P 500® EPS from Indexology Blog
- Cancel your weekend plans. Here are 120 outstanding, must-read stories from the first half of 2015 from Medium
- Dividend Re-Investment Experiments Part 3 – Regular Investing vs Lump Sum Investing by Div4Son
- Praxair: 22 Years of Dividend Growth… And Counting by Sure Dividend
- The biggest investing sin exposed by Dividend Growth Investor
- The Power Of Dividend Income by Money Smart Guides
Dividend Stock Analysis
- [JNJ] Johnson & Johnson Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
- [K] Kellogg Company Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
- [MCD] McDonalds Dividend Stock Analysis 2015 by Dividend Growth Investor
- [OHI] Omega Healthcare Investors: A Healthcare REIT That Under Promised And Over Delivered In The Last Decade by Robin Nieland from A Dividend Dream via SA
Have a wonderful weekend!
Have Roadmap2Retire delivered to your inbox by subscribing to this mailing list. You will receive daily digest emails only when new articles are published. Your email confidentiality is guaranteed and will never be shared with 3rd party spammers. You will also be able to unsubscribe anytime. Click here to subscribe.