Chatter Around the World is a curated weekly update of articles related to economics, investing, dividends and personal finance. In these weekly updates, I also capture my blog updates and news related to my portfolio holdings.
Image Source: Credit Suisse Tweet
New Blog Posts
Let’s dive into the links that caught my attention this week.
Updates from My Portfolio Holdings
- [ADM] ADM Expands Specialty Ingredient Footprint with Acquisition of California Processing Facility
- [AMGN] Amgen Announces Collaboration With Roche On Cancer Immunotherapy Study With Investigational Medicines Talimogene Laherparepvec And Atezolizumab
- [CVX] Deutsche Bank Raises Price Targets on Top Oil Stocks to Buy; CVX price target raised from $120 to $125
- [QCOM] Next for Qualcomm: faster WiFi and a gateway to cheap tablets
- [T] AT&T Helps Cities Save Water With New Technology
- [VXC.TO] Six Vanguard TSX-Listed International Equity ETFs To Broaden Diversification With All-Cap Exposure
- 10 Reasons Why Growth Stocks Can Be Appropriate For Retired Investors by Chuck Carnevale via SA
- A Basic Options Strategy by Dennis McCain
- Canada’s top 25 places to live in 2015 from Money Sense
- Fighting for financial freedom by Tawcan
- Financial Independence is Not A Race by Dividend Hustler
- Younger workers more likely to see less income in retirement, CIBC says from CBC
- The 3 Dividend Kings with the Fastest Growing Dividends by Sure Dividend
- Lockheed Martin: Dividend Growth Stock or Government Dependent? by Sure Dividend
- UK Dividend Champions June 2015 Update by Dividend Life
- Why living off your dividends or distributions works by My Own Advisor
Dividend Stock Analysis
- [HCSG] Dividend Stock Analysis: Health Care Services Group by Sure Dividend
- [LOW] Stock Analysis: Lowe’s Companies by DivGro via SA
- [NSC] Norfolk Southern Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Investor
- [PG] Procter and Gamble Dividend Stock Analysis by Div4Son
- [VTR] Ventas Inc – Buying Opportunity Coming Up by Roadmap2Retire via SA
- [WMT] Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
- [XOM] Exxon Mobil Corporation Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
A Frugal Family’s Journey maintains a centralized list of dividend stock analyses from around the community. Be sure to check out the page here.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Have Roadmap2Retire delivered to your inbox by subscribing to this mailing list. You will receive daily digest emails only when new articles are published. Your email confidentiality is guaranteed and will never be shared with 3rd party spammers. You will also be able to unsubscribe anytime. Click here to subscribe.