Chatter Around the World is a curated weekly update of articles related to economics, investing, dividends and personal finance. In these weekly updates, I also capture my blog updates and news related to my portfolio holdings.
Image Source: TopForeignStocks.com
New Blog Posts
Let’s dive into the links that caught my attention this week.
Updates from My Portfolio Holdings
- [CGX.TO] Cineplex places bets on burgeoning gamer community
- [CVX] Chevron director, John Stumpf, also Wells Fargo CEO, discloses $19.5M purchase of Chevron stock
- [QCOM] Qualcomm Adds New Cloud Solutions Providers for the Internet of Everything
- A house-poor couple confronts a looming cash crunch from The Globe And Mail – Usually I don’t share stories like these in my weekly links, but there’s so much wrong with this couple’s personal finances, I had to. The cherry on top is that these two work in the financial services industry!
- The bond market is sending shock waves and Wall Street insiders are worried from Business Insider
- The Obamas’ money: Boring investments, steady income
- Usury in Canada : 1.1 trillion in interest paid on 600 billion of debt by Jamie Klinger via Medium
- Why Diversification Is Very Important
- 10 Small/Mid-Cap Dividend Growth Stocks Answering The Call by Dividend Growth Stocks
- 20 Years In The Chevron DRIP by Retire Before Dad via SA
Dividend Stock Analysis
- [FAST] Fastenal Co – Dividend Fact Sheet by Dividend Engineering
- [T] AT&T Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
- [UNP] Union Pacific Corporation: Keeping Your Portfolio On Track by Passive Income Pursuit via SA
- [WM] Waste Management Inc Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
- [WMT] Wal-Mart Dividend Stock Analysis by Div4Son
A Frugal Family’s Journey maintains a centralized list of dividend stock analyses from around the community. Be sure to check out the page here.
Have a wonderful weekend.