Chatter Around the World is a curated weekly update of articles related to economics, investing, dividends and personal finance. In these weekly updates, I also capture my blog updates and news related to my portfolio holdings.
New Blog Posts
Let’s dive into the links that caught my attention this week.
Updates from My Portfolio Holdings
- [AGU] Bank of America downgrades Agrium from “Neutral” to “Underperform”
- [BCE] BCE to buy mobile phone retailer Glentel for C$594 mln
- [CVX] Chevron downgraded from “Strong Buy” to “Outperform” by Raymond James; price target $140
- [KMI] Kinder Morgan Announces Closing of the Merger Transactions
- [KMI] Kinder Morgan Sells $6 Billion of Bonds for Consolidation
- [MDT] Medtronic Acquisition of Covidien Receives U.S. FTC Clearance
- [MG.TO] TD Securities raises Magna International’s price target from C$110 to C$120; rated “Buy”
- Are There Any REIT Bargains On Black Friday? by Brad Thomas
- Expected timing for Bank of Canada rate hike pushed back from Reuters
- Graham Number: Stock Screen for Dividend Investors by Arbor Investment Planner
- Prepare For a Deflationary Boom? by Pension Pulse
- TFSA limit to stay at $5500 for 2015 from CRA
- World population will soar higher than predicted from Scientific American
- 52 Fairly Valued REITs For Substantial Total Income For Your Retirement Portfolios by Chuck Carnevale
- Attempting to Increase International Exposure – Consistent Dividend Payers by My Journey to Millions
- [KMB] Dividend Aristocrats In Focus Part 46: Kimberly-Clark by Sure Dividend
- Milestone – $1000 a Month in Dividends!!! by All About Interest – Congrats on the achievement AAI!
- [KMI] Why Every Dividend Growth Investor Should Own Kinder Morgan by Eli Inkrot
Dividend Stock Analysis
- [GIS] General Mills Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
- [OXY] Occidental Petroleum Corporation, 4-Star Stock With A High Free Cash Flow Payout by Dividend Growth Stocks
- [SNA] Snap-on Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Developer
Have a wonderful weekend.
Image source: Citi Research