Chatter Around the World is a weekly curated link update of articles related to economics, investing, dividends and personal finance. In these weekly updates, I also capture my blog updates and news related to my holdings.
|Global Economy in one chart|
New Blog Posts
Let’s dive into the links that caught my attention this week.
Updates from My Portfolio Holdings
- [ADM] ADM rating reiterated “Outperform” by Zacks
- [GE] Electrolux in talks to buy GE’s appliance business
- [IMG.TO] IAMGold increases net cash from operating activities by 155%
- [IPL.TO] Inter Pipeline price target raised from C$30 to C$32 by CIBC
- [KMI] Kinder Morgan to consolidate assets in $70B deal
- [KMI] Analysts from Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse upgrade Kinder Morgan Inc after consolidation; price targets also raised
- [T] Insider interest mounting at AT&T
- Are commodities for trading or investing? by A Wealth of Common Sense
- Biggest profit for Canadian companies in three years set to spark the economy from BNN
- Canadian pay 42% of income in tax – more than they spend on food, shelter, clothing combined from National Post
- Wall St returns to the financial innovations that led to the 2007 crisis from Bloomberg
- Basic technical analysis for dividend investors by Retire Before Dad
- Dividend champions vs stable dividend schedules by Dividend Life
- Dividend investing for financial independence by Dividend Growth Investor
- [PG] My updated valuation of Procter & Gamble by Income Surfer
- The evidence for dividend growth investing by Passive Income Pursuit
- The largest ex-US dividend payers from Dividend.com
- The most important financial statement when selecting dividend growth stocks by Dividend Growth Stocks
Dividend Stock Analysis
- [ABM] ABM Industries Inc Dividend Stock Analysis by Dennis McCain
- [ARCP] American Realty Capital Properties Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Investor via TheDiv-Net
- [LEG] Leggett & Platt Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
- [HAS] Hasbro Inc Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
- [PG] Procter & Gamble Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Investor via Seeking Alpha
- [TGH] Textainer Group Holdings Dividend Stock Analysis by A Dividend Dream
A Frugal Family’s Journey maintains a centralized list of dividend stock analyses from around the community. Be sure to check out the page here.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Image Source: World Bank