Chatter Around the World is a weekly curated link update of articles related to economics, investing, dividends and personal finance. In these weekly updates, I also capture my blog updates and news related to my holdings.
New Blog Posts
Let’s dive into the links that caught my attention this week.
Updates from My Portfolio Holdings
- [BCE] BCE to take regional unit Bell Aliant private in $4B deal
- [GE] GE to build fuel-cell plant
- [OHI] Omega announces beats second quarter revs by $0.02; AFFO of $0.69 per share; raises FY14 FFO above consensus
- [QCOM] Qualcomm revenues up 9%, net income up 42%
- Diversifying with multiple streams of income by Retire Before Dad
- Drilling down into the iShares core ETFs by Canadian Couch Potato
- My stock picking strategy by Happy, Healthy and Wealthy Girl
- [LUV] Overview: Southwest Airlines from Market Realist
- Real estate investing: The exit strategy by FI Fighter
- Surprise: The real cost of inversion is paid by shareholders by Dividend Growth Investor
- [CVX] Chevron Corp: Is a cash flow boom on the way? by Dividend Ladder
- Highest total return Dividend Aristocrats by Sure Dividend
- [COP] [GSK] [T] Three household-name stocks with dividend yields over 3% and P/E ratios under 15 by Sure Dividend via Seeking Alpha
- [T] [VZ] Should I invest in AT&T and Verizon for high dividend income? by Dividend Growth Investor
Dividend Stock Analysis
- [ARCP] American Realty Capital Properties Dividend Stock Analysis by Pollies Dividend
- [HAS] Hasbro Inc Dividend Stock Analysis by Dennis McCain
- [HRL] Hormel Foods Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
- [MAT] Mattel Dividend Stock Analysis by Income Surfer
- [SYS] Sysco Corp Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
A Frugal Family’s Journey maintains a centralized list of dividend stock analyses from around the community. Be sure to check out the page here.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Image Source: Bloomberg’s Dave Wilson Chart of the Day