Chatter Around the World is a weekly link update of economics, investing, dividends and personal finance articles that have caught my eye. In these weekly updates, I also capture my blog updates and news related to my holdings.
New Blog Posts
Let dive into the links that caught my attention this week.
Updates from My Portfolio Holdings
- [CHSCP] CHS Inc agrees to acquire selected Canadian assets from Agrium
- [IMG.TO, IAG] Moody’s affirms IAMGold’s Ba3 rating; outlook negative
- [KMI] An overview of Kinder Morgan Inc’s major projects
- [KMI] Kinder Morgan downgraded to Hold by Zacks Investment Research
- [OHI] Should you investing with a property-type bias?
- [QCOM] Qualcomm’s geolocation technology a ‘game changer’
- [FB] Facebook is ending the free ride from Gawker
- Five picks in the booming auto parts sector from The Globe And Mail
- How financial setbacks took a toll on my retirement savings by Retire By 40
- Learn to think for yourself: Become a great investor by Dividend Growth Stock Investing
- Looking for a house? by Income Surfer
- Reflecting on two years of freedom from work by Financial Samurai
- Richard Kinder: The Warren Buffett of Energy by Dividend Growth Investor
- REIT taxation by Dividend Ninja
- The costs of reaching for yield from Bason Asset Management
- What I learned during my Merrill Lynch internship by Retire Before Dad
- Why do people not save enough for retirement by Starting From Zero
Dividend Stock Analysis
- [ABBV] Abbvie Inc by Dividend Growth Stocks
- [DEO] Diageo by Dividend Growth Investor
- [EMR] Emerson Electric Co by Dividend Growth Stocks
- [FTS.TO] Fortis Inc by Dividend Engineering
- [MCD] McDonald’s by Brick By Brick Investing
Have a wonderful weekend.
Image Source: AAA. Article source: MarketWatch