Chatter Around the World is a weekly link update of economics, investing, dividends and personal finance articles that have caught my eye. In these weekly updates, I also capture my blog updates and news related to my holdings.
|Ghost of 1929 haunts the market|
New Blog Posts
Let dive into the links that caught my attention this week.
Updates from My Portfolio Holdings
- [BCE] Public interest groups file CRTC complaint over BCE’s customer tracking policy
- [JNJ] Johnson & Johnson Is A Dividend Growth Giant
- [JNJ] Johnson & Johnson Will Share Clinical Trial Data
- [QCOM] Qualcomm beats Q1 rev miss, beats EPS and raises year EPS view
- [SO] Southern Company Q4 2013 profit beats estimates
- Are Consumer Staples All You Need? by Financially Integrated
- Exploit Online Data to Lower Your Property Taxes by Financial Samurai
- Living in Retirement: Seven Things I Wish I Could Tell my 35-Year-Old Self from Globe And Mail
- Online CPP Calculator by Retire Happy
- How this Frugal Lawyer Reached $1M by Age 34 by Million Dollar Journey
- Stocks for the Long Run by Michael James on Money
- The Value of Books by Fast Weekly
- [MMM] 3M Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Investor
- 9 Stocks That Have Paid Dividends For Over 100 Years by Dividend Growth Stocks
- [NSC] An Investment in Norfolk Southern by Dividend Growth Stock Investing
- [CLX] The Clorox Company Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
- [GWW] W.W. Grainger Inc Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
- European Dividend Contenders And Better by Dividend Dream
- [T] Growing Dividend Payout Concerns at AT&T from 24/7 Wall St.
- What is a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP/DRP)? by Dividend Growth Investing & Retirement
- Why Dividend Growth Companies Make the Best Investment by Dividend Growth Stock Investing
Have a wonderful weekend.
Image Source: MarketWatch