Passive income contributing entities:
- Cineplex Inc (CGX)
- Inter Pipeline Ltd (IPL)
- Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. (OHI)
- RioCan REIT (REI.UN)
- iShares 1-5 Yr Laddered Government Bond Fund (CLF)
- Claymore S&P US Dividend Growers ETF (CUD)
- iShares Canadian Financial Monthly Income Fund (FIE.A)
- BMO Equal Weight Utilities Index ETF (ZUT)
- A mutual fund yielding approximately 6%
- Advertising revenue from this blog
- MBNA Smartcash credit card cashback
- Interest on cash positions
My Nov 16 IMG $5.00 call expired out-of-the-money.
My Nov 16 HSE $30.00 call expired in-the-money and was exercised closing my position in Husky Energy (HSE). I held HSE for approximately 3 years and generate a good amount of passive income from it where my yield-on-cost was 4.20%. Read more about this transaction here.