Chatter Around the World is a weekly link update of economics, investing, dividends and personal finance articles that have caught my eye. In these weekly updates, I also capture my blog updates and news related to my holdings.
New blog posts
Let dive into the links that caught my attention this week.
Updates from My Portfolio Holdings
- We expect continued growth in HCP’s and Omega’s (OHI) dividends
- Regulators in China investigating Qualcomm (QCOM)
- Better buy: Merck, Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)?
- Asset location: Everything in its place
- [Infographic] Savers & spenders: 2013 mortgage stats
- [Infographic] Global retirement dilemma
- Why a handful of banks may have unfair advantage in the US$20T gold market
- Looking at food inflation by Bond Economics
- You only live once (YOLO) every 7 years by FI Fighter
- How to calculate your CPP retirement pension by Retire Happy
- An investment in Deere & Co by Dividend Growth Stock Investing
- Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM) Dividend Fact Sheet by Dividend Engineer
- Becton, Dickinson & Co (BDX) Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
- Pepsico Inc (PEP) Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
Have a wonderful weekend & a wishing the American readers a very happy Thanksgiving.