Chatter Around the World is a weekly link update of economics, investing, dividends and personal finance articles that have caught my eye. In these weekly updates, I also capture my blog updates and news related to my holdings.
New blog posts
Let dive into the links that caught my attention this week.
Updates from My Portfolio Holdings
- The Other ‘Oil’ Companies – Archer Daniels Midland (ADM)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) CEO Vows to Return 75% of FCF
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Price Target Hiked from $75 to $85 at Cowen; Initiated with “Buy” at Mizuho Securities with Price Target of $88.
- Medtronic (MDT) Profit Rises 40%
- Its No Secret: Wells Fargo (WFC) Will Increase its Dividends in 2014
- Stupid Things Finance People Say
- How to Buy Stock Cheap in Today’s Expensive Market by HS
- Financial Stuff 101 – EPS, P/E, Bears and Bulls by MOA
- Dont Take Your Screeners Too Seriously by TDG
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT) Dividend Fact Sheet by DE
- Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Dividend Stock Analysis by DGS
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Dividend Stock Analysis by DGS
Have a wonderful weekend.