Chatter Around the World is a weekly link update of economics, investing, dividends and personal finance articles that have caught my eye. In these weekly updates, I also capture my blog updates and news related to my holdings.
New blog posts
Let dive into the links that caught my attention this week.
Updates from My Portfolio Holdings
- Chevron (CVX) Third Quarter Profit Misses on Estimates
- Omega Healthecare (OHI) Third Quarter Results Show $0.63 AFFO per Share
- 5 Big Banks Showing Most Book Value Growth (WFC)
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Upgraded to Buy, Price Target Raised to $49
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Third Quarter Profit Rises, Sales Fall
- Thomson Reuters (TRI) Upgraded to Outperform, Price Target Raised from $35 5o $40
- Thomson Reuters (TRI) Beats 3rd Quarter Estimates
- Estimates Decrease for The Southern Company (SO)
- Making Smarter Asset Location Decisions by CCP
- Is it Worth to Compare Your Portfolio to an Index? by PIE
- Options Ladder. What Ladder? by HS