Chatter Around the World is a weekly link update of economics, investing, dividends and personal finance articles that have caught my eye. In these weekly updates, I also capture my blog updates and news related to my holdings.
New blog posts
Let dive into the links that caught my attention this week.
Updates from My Portfolio Holdings
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Medtronic (MDT) to Buy, price target raised from $56 to $66
- FDA Okays New Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Hep-C Drug
- Husky Energy (HSE) Profit Falls 3%
- BAC does a 180 and upgrades Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) from Underperform to Buy
- Is Chevron’s (CVX) Stellar Stock Trading at a Pollution Litigation Discount?
- Three Reasons I Enjoy Watching Stocks I Own Decline In Price by DM
- A Retirement Income Strategy by MJoM
- How Much Do You Need to Save for Ealry Retirement? by MDJ
- Portrait of An Ideal Saver by B&E
- How Do I Retire At 35? by CF
- European Utilities Stocks Are Declining
- Here’s Where to Find Great Dividend Stocks by DGS
- 2 Buffett Stocks on Sale Now by DL
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Dividend Fact Sheet by DE
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC) Dividend Stock Analysis by DGS
- International Business Machines Corp (IBM) Dividend Stock Analysis by DGS
Have a wonderful weekend.