Chatter Around the World is a weekly link update of economics, investing, dividends and personal finance articles that have caught my eye. In these weekly updates, I also capture my blog updates and news related to my holdings.
New blog post this week
Let dive into the links that caught my attention this week.
Updates from My Portfolio Holdings
- IAMGold (IMG) up 85% from its 52-week lows
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to sell North and Latin American Transportation and Logistics Business
- How to invest with small amounts per month by MDJ
- A few real estate related questions I’m looking into by IS
- Gold back in bull market territory
- Home price growth beginning to slow down, says S&P/Case Shiller
- Amgen to buy Onyx for $10.4B
- Baxter International (BAX) Dividend Stock Analysis by PIP
- 3M (MMM) Dividend Stock Analysis by DGS
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Dividend Stock Analysis by DGS
- Verizon (VZ) Dividend Stock Analysis by MFIJ
- Visa (V) Dividend Stock Analysis by PIP
- The 5 Safest Dividends in the Market by DL
Have a wonderful weekend.