Welcome to Chatter Around the World – my weekly collection of links in business, economics and the personal finance blogosphere.I am excited to start with these weekly update. Lets dive in to the articles which have caught my eye over the week.
- Are You Drinking a Million Dollar Latte by MintLife Blog
- The Top 10 Personal Finance Rules to Live By MintLife Blog
- New ETFs from Vanguard by CanadianCouchPotato
- Jeff Gundlach’s “What in the World is Going On? (Redux)“
- Verizon’s (VZ) potential entry in Canada could disrupt the Big-Three’s oligopoly
- TD (TD) could take over from CIBC (CM) the Aeroplan loyalty program
- The Rule of 72 by Dividend Tactics
- Cardinal Health (CAH) Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Stocks
- Teva Pharmaceuticals (TEVA) Dividend Stock Analysis by Dividend Growth Investor
- McDonalds (MCD) Dividend Fact Sheet by Dividend Engineering
Updates from my Portfolio Holdings
- CML Healthcare (CLC) gets a friendly $1.22B takover offer from LifeLabs Medical
- Empire Co exits the movie movie theater business with sale to Cineplex (CGX) giving Cineplex more market share.
- IAMGold (IMG) declares 4.55% semi-annual dividend
That’s it for this week. Have a fantastic Canada Day weekend!